Friday, December 5, 2008

Tahu Pong Gajah Mada, Semarang, Central Java



I'm not really know taufu pong wether the original city of Semarang? Because it is sof famous in Semarang, so I assume the food is one of the typical city of Semarang. I called out pong? Because in the middle is empty (kopong or pong). In Semarang there may be some places that sell out pong, but according to me the most popular is in Jl. Gajah Mada.

How to Serve
Taufu pong on Jl. Gajah Mada presented with the gimbal (fried shrimp chips) with mayonnaise and garlic petis presented separately. And also equipped with a pickle mentimun.

Taufu pong at gajahm mada is presented with a large amount portion, so I recommended to eat 1 portions for two at a time, because I could not handle it for my self, hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment